- What’s the difference between a Convene, 92Y, and Fast Track session? Why do I have to register for sessions when I’m a Priority Pass/Influencer holder?
Convene is our festival hub for the week featuring Talks, Panels, and Workshops.
The 92Y is home to our larger keynote conversations.
A Fast-Track is Fast Company’s unique take on the field trip, our 125+ Fast Tracks are a rare opportunity to go behind the scenes at New York City’s most innovative companies. Each visit will be hosted by the city’s most intriguing leaders at the very offices, work-spaces and institutions where their ideas come to life.
Convene, 92Y, and Fast Track sessions will all be happening simultaneously and each session has a different capacity limitation. By registering for sessions in advance, you are reserving your spot in those sessions. Without advance session registration, we cannot guarantee you will get in.
- I’m unable to select the sessions I want, why?
When sessions are full or have a time conflict with another session you’ve already selected, you will not be able to select the new session.
- How do I know if a session is already full?
If a session is full it will say "This session is full" next to the session name.
- How do I know if I’m confirmed for the sessions I choose?
Your confirmation page will have a link to your view your confirmed sessions.
- Fast Tracks are all over the City? How will I know where to go?
We will provide you with the address for each Fast Track you’re scheduled to attend.
- I don’t see any lunch breaks, will there be food served?
There will be a variety of snacks and beverages offered at Convene throughout the day. Many of the site visits will also be offering snacks and beverages
- Important things to keep in mind:
Distance between Convene and The 92Y is about a 15 minute taxi ride. We recommend planning for at least 30 minutes of travel between all other session locations.
- How do I view or update my schedule?
Please use this link to log into your account: https://fastcompany/innovationfestival/sign-in
9. Important Locations
237 Park Avenue (45th between Park and Lexington)
New York, NY 10017
92nd Street Y
1395 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10128
Individual Fast Track addresses are available on your personal agenda. Please factor in transportation times when planning your schedule.
10. What is the dress-code?
The festival is business casual attire. Please wear walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing.