Subscriptions purchased within the app can only be cancelled by turning off auto-renew for your subscription within iTunes.
To change your auto-renewal settings, please follow these steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer (not on your iPad)
- In the top menu, select the “Store” drop-down.
- From the Store drop-down, select “View My Account." You may be asked to enter your Apple password at this point.
- On the “Account Information” screen, scroll down to the “Settings” area.
- Under Settings, please see “Subscriptions." Here click the link that says "Manage."
- On the “Manage Subscriptions” screen, you will see a list of all of your subscriptions. At this point you can change the auto-renewal option from “yes” to “no."
Subscriptions purchased inside the app are processed through Apple; you will have to contact Apple support if further assistance is needed.