You should be able to do this without a problem as long as your new iPad is using the same iTunes account as your old one. Go to the Apple Support site for instructions on how to sync the data on your iPad. Once you sync your new iPad to your iTunes account, open the Fast Company Magazine App and select "Restore All Purchases". This should allow you to access all of the issues included in your subscription.
Articles in this section
- What is available on the Fast Company Magazine app for iPad?
- How do I download the Fast Company Magazine app for iPad?
- How Can I Access The Fast Company Magazine App With My Active Subscription Account?
- How do I Log in to the iPad App with an International Subscription?
- I would like to purchase an app only subscription.
- I purchased through iTunes, why can't I log in?
- How Do I Sync My New iPad to view my Fast Company subscription?
- How to can I set new issues to download automatically?
- How can I download past issues in the Fast Company Magazine app?
- I would like to renew my Fast Company Magazine app subscription.