- When can I start building my agenda?
Priority pass holders can begin building their agenda and reserving seats in sessions on Tuesday, October 6th
- How do I build my agenda?
On October 6th you will receive a link to log back into your registration, where you will then be able to select the sessions you’d like to attend. This email will be sent to the address used when purchasing tickets.You will need the email and name associated with the registration record to log in.
- When will the full agenda be available?
We are adding sessions daily - be sure to check back often.
- What’s the difference between a Civic Hall, Skirball, and Site Visit session? Why do I have to register for sessions when I’m a Priority Pass All Access holder?
Civic Hall is our festival hub for the week featuring Talks, Panels, and Workshops.
NYU’s Skirball Center is home to our larger keynote conversations.
A site-visit is Fast Company’s unique take on the field trip, our 60+ Site Visits are a rare opportunity to go behind the scenes at New York City’s most innovative companies. Each visit will be hosted by the city’s most intriguing leaders at the very offices, work-spaces and institutions where their ideas come to life.
Civic Hall, Skirball, and Site Visit sessions will all be happening simultaneously and each session has a different capacity limitation. By registering for sessions in advance, you are reserving your spot in those sessions. Without advance session registration, we cannot guarantee you will get in.
- I’m unable to select the sessions I want, why?
When sessions are full or have a time conflict with another session you’ve already selected, you will not be able to select the new session.
- How do I know if a session is already full?
If a session is full it will be un-selectable in the agenda builder.
- How do I know if I’m confirmed for the sessions I choose?
You will receive an email after selecting your agenda listing your confirmed sessions.
- Is transportation provided between sessions?
There will be a complimentary shuttle between Civic Hall and NYU’s Skirball Center. Attendees are responsible for all other transportation.
- Site-visits are all over the City? How will I know where to go?
We will provide you with the address for each site visit you’re scheduled to attend.
- I don’t see any lunch breaks, will there be food served?
There will be a variety of snacks and beverages offered at Civic Hall throughout the day and concessions available at NYU’s Skirball Center. Many of the site visits will also be offering snacks and beverages.
- Important things to keep in mind:
Distance between NYU’s Skirball Center and Civic Hall is about a fifteen minute walk. We recommend planning for at least 30 minutes of travel between all other session locations.