- What is the Innovation Festival?
The Innovation Festival aligns a community of innovators and agitators, bringing to life the future of business and culture with a mix of playfulness and sophistication, captivating keynotes, hands-on workshops, and intimate site visits at the most dynamic studios, startups, and centers of creativity in New York City.
- When is the Innovation Festival?
The Innovation Festival is taking place November 9 – 13th 2015.
- Where is the Innovation Festival?
The Innovation Festival will take place across NYC. There will be a festival hub at Civic Hall (2, 156 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010) and keynote sessions at NYU’s Skirball Center for the Performing Arts (566 LaGuardia Pl, New York, NY 10012). Site-Visits and other festival activities will be at over 60 different locations across the city.
- What are Site Visits?
Fast Company’s unique take on the field trip, our 60+ Site Visits are a rare opportunity to go behind the scenes at New York City’s most innovative companies. Each visit will be hosted by the city’s most intriguing leaders at the very offices, work-spaces and institutions where their ideas come to life.
- Who will be speaking at the Innovation Festival?
For a complete list of festival speakers, please visit our festival site: http://www.innovationfestival.fastcompany.com/
- What ticket options are available and how much do they cost?
The Innovation Festival currently has four types of tickets available. Please see below for ticket details, all tickets can be purchases here:
- Individual Skirball Session
- Day Pass (Available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- All-Access Pass
- Influencer Pass
- By application only, to fill out an application please click here:
- Unlimited Skirball Center Keynotes + Priority Registration
- Unlimited Site Visits + Priority Registration
- Full Access to Civic Hall Hub
- Networking Receptions
- Ability to reserve meeting rooms
- Access to Influencer only sessions
- Private Cocktail Party
- Fast Company Magazine Subscription
- What is a priority pass?
The Priority Pass grants attendees the chance to build their schedules and reserve a seat in the talks and sessions of their choice before the general audience.
The different Festival sessions have varying capacity limits and attendees will be required to reserve a seat in the sessions they wish to attend, without a session reservation, attendees will not be guaranteed access.
- Are student tickets available?
Yes we have discounted student tickets available to our Skirball sessions, $15 a session. To obtain the discount, please use this link to make your ticket purchase:
Ticket Link: http://nyuskirball.org/calendar/fastcoinnovation
Promo Code: FCIFINSIDER
- What is the Festival agenda?
The Festival agenda will consist of keynote sessions at NYU’s Skirball center, hands-on workshops and sessions at the festival hub, Civic Hall, and intimate site visits at the most dynamic studios, startups, and centers of creativity across New York City.
- When will the Festival schedule be available?
To most up to date festival schedule can be seen here: http://www.innovationfestival.fastcompany.com/sessions/
- Is there a specific Festival hotel?
We have a special festival rates at the below hotels.* Simply click on the links below to access the rate:
- Four Points SoHo (Special rate available when booked before Oct. 8th, 2015)
- Four Points Chelsea (Special rate available when booked before Oct. 8th, 2015)
- Aloft Financial District (Special rate available when booked before Oct. 8th, 2015)
- Aloft Harlem (Special rate available when booked before Oct. 19th, 2015)
- W Union Square (Special rate available when booked before Oct. 5th, 2015)
- What airport should I fly into?
Any of the three NYC area airports, specific choice of airport is at your discretion.
- Is there transportation provided between venues?
Civic Hall and the Skirball Center are walking distance. If you choose to walk, please allow roughly 15 minutes. Shuttles will also be available to take you between these two locations.
For site visits and other events, you will be responsible for your own transportation. We strongly recommend using the subway system.
- Is there an age restriction?
All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Where is Badge Pickup?
Festival passes can be picked up in either of these locations during the following hours:
Civic Hall: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday to Thursday
Skirball: 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Wednesday
If you are attending any Site Visits before 10:AM on Monday, you can check in when you arrive at the Site Visit. We’ll give you a temporary nametag that you can use until you can pick up your badge at Civic Hall or Skirball later in the day.
If you are attending any Friday events, you must pick up your badge by Thursday evening.
- What time does the Festival start?
The official start times for the festival program by venue appears below:
Civic Hall: 12:00 PM Monday, 9:00 AM Tuesday to Thursday
Skirball: 11:30 AM Monday to Wednesday
Site Visits: 8:30 AM Monday to Friday
Official welcome remarks will be held on Monday November 9 at 1:00 PM at the Skirball Center
- I've selected my agenda, but I want to change my sessions, how can I do that?
To modify your agenda, please use the link below. You will need the email address associated with your event registration to log in: