- When can I select my neighborhood Fast Track and sign up for sessions?
Priority pass holders can begin building their agenda and reserving seats in sessions on Tuesday, May 10, at 12:00 PM PST/3:00 PM EST.
- How do I build my agenda?
On Tuesday May 10 you will receive a link to log back into your registration, where you will then be able to select the sessions you’d like to attend. This email will be sent to the address used when purchasing tickets.You will need the email and name associated with the registration record to log in.
- I’m unable to select the Fast Track and workshops I want, why?
When sessions are full or have a time conflict with another session you’ve already selected, you will not be able to select the new session.
- How do I know if a session is already full?
If a session is full it will be un-selectable in the agenda builder.
- How do I know if I’m confirmed for the sessions I choose?
You will receive an email after selecting your agenda listing your confirmed sessions.
- Is transportation provided for the neighborhood Fast Tracks?
Yes transportation will be provided for each neighborhood Fast Track. Buses will depart for Fast Tracks from the Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel at 9:15 am. Buses will drop attendees off at the TBWA Happy Hour before returning back to the Mondrian following the Fast Tracks.
- Will there be food served?
May 24: Lunch will be provided for each Fast Track. Snacks will be available on the buses, as well as hors d'oeuvres at the TBWA Happy Hour.
May 25: Breakfast and lunch will be available at 72andSunny.