All participants are expected to be familiar with our Community Guidelines policy.
Our goal in hosting a virtual Fast Company Innovation Festival is to continue to grow and strengthen our community of attendees, speakers, panelists, writers and editors. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, and engage in conversation. We ask all those who participate to help us create a safe and positive experience. This requires a harassment-free and inclusive environment for all.
We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate during any aspect of this virtual event, including talks, workshops, interactive chats across digital platforms such as Twitter, IG, Pigeonhole or other online media.
In keeping with our event Code of Conduct:
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- During this virtual event or any of its related events no participant should engage in harassment in any form.
- Do not disrupt the virtual meeting (e.g., “zoom-bombing”) or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind. Do not create/contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Event in any medium—and do not distribute audio or visual recordings (via social media or any other means). Only Fast Company or its representatives may do so.
- Do not take or distribute presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
- Postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. Fast Company and Mansueto Ventures reserve the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those postings.
- Participants are prohibited from copying or taking screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
Participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event, without a refund at the discretion of Fast Company and Mansueto Ventures. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Ready to purchase tickets? Visit events.fastcompany.com
Have any questions or concerns? Send them to email@example.com